3 lbs shelled and deveined tail-on shrimp
4 cloves garlic, minced
6 tablespoons salted butter, melted
Pinch of salt
3 dashes cayenne pepper
1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
1. Soak the bamboo skewers in water for 30 minutes.
2. Rinse and dry the Shrimp then set aside.
3. In a small bowl, mix the garlic, melted butter, salt, cayenne pepper and lemon juice together. Set a small portion aside for brushing later.
4. Combine the shrimp and the garlic butter.
5. Thread Shrimp to Skewers
6. Throw your shrimp on your Keg-a-Que at Medium heat.
7. Brush the garlic butter mixture on both sides while grilling.
8. Grill for 2-4 minutes per side. When the shrimp take on a pink hue and firm texture, remove from heat and serve immediately!